Fiduciary Pension Trustees Limited acting as both the Professional Trustees and Administrators are part of the Fiduciary Group of companies established in Gibraltar in 1982 to provide corporate and trust solutions to an international client base. Today, we are one of the largest and leading company and trust managers in Gibraltar, duly licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission. Our experience, coupled with our close affiliation with Gibraltar’s longest-established law firm ISOLAS, founded in 1892, ensures our clients have access to professional expertise and a service based on trust.
Fiduciary Pension Trustees Limited offer the following:
Fiduciary QROPS (Qualified Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme)
A Pension scheme that is designed for people with UK pensions rights who are now living abroad and intend to retire abroad.
- Double Taxation Agreements are not required to obtain low tax rate
- Flexible Investment options available
- Fund remains invested whilst annual drawdown in place
- No Lifetime Allowance
- Protections from UK IHT, Divorce and Bankruptcy
- Currency options for benefits payments
- Low rate of 2.5% taxation on drawdown
- No requirement to purchase an annuity
Personal Pension Schemes
A Pension scheme that is open to any employee of a Gibraltar-based company or a person with self-employment income in Gibraltar.
- No residency required in Gibraltar
- No employment status required if the Plan is only to accept a transfer
- Employer contributions permitted
- Flexible investment options available
- No limits on the value of assets held
- Nominated beneficiaries receive the remaining pension fund on death
Any individual considering a pension transfer should take specialist financial advice prior to commencing the process.