Gibraltar is internationally renowned for its robust regulatory environment and for being a jurisdiction which favours entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity.
At Fiduciary, we have built strong, trusting relationships with all the official regulatory bodies, and our dedicated team will ensure that your business is fully compliant. With our ease of access to legal expertise through our association with ISOLAS law firm, we are ideally placed to make sure that your business is always compliant and forging forward to meet its objectives.
Fiduciary Compliance Solutions offer cost effective solutions designed to help businesses meet with their regulatory obligations. Our solutions can be tailored to specific client needs.
Services are completely scalable and can be tailored to fit our client’s business needs. The type of compliance support agreements include:
Structured Engagement - This is a suitable option for clients who are looking for a specific, generally more one off, arrangement such as the creation of the business compliance & risk frameworks, reviews, or specific advice.
Retainer Agreement - Giving your business access to expert compliance advice at all times. The scope of the retainer is tailored to meet with the businesses specific requirements. More typically it will include access to compliance professionals, periodic monitoring, reviews and policy and procedure updates.
Outsource services engagement - The provision of fully outsourced compliance services.
Fiduciary Group Fiduciary Services Compliance Matters Fiduciary Group Annual Filling Insurance Requirements Tailored Services Structured Engagement Retainer Agreement Outsource Service Engagement Data Protection Corporate Governance Training access to e-learning and assessments
Creation of bespoke compliance manuals, monitoring programmes and full compliance controls, policies and procedures (compliance framework) including but not limited to:
- Compliance & Operating procedures manual;
- Anti-Money Laundering & Countering Financing of Terrorism Policy;
- Conflict of interest Policy;
- Risk management framework and manuals;
- Business Continuity Plans.
AML & Financial Crime Prevention
Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing support including:
- Review of AML policies and procedures and assessment as to their effectiveness;
- Comprehensive reviews and audits of client files;
- Review/implement client on-boarding procedures;
- Identification of the money laundering risks specific to your business and the provision of advice on appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls.
Fiduciary delivers practical, risk-based training focusing on the creation of an effective compliance culture to instil the correct skills and behaviours including:
- The establishment and maintenance of staff awareness through training programmes for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Training on AML procedures and the AML rules and regulations that apply;
- Access to e-learning courses and assessments.
Regulatory Reports and Returns
Our in depth understanding of the local regulatory environment, means that we can assist with regulatory reports and returns.
Data Protection and GDPR
Our Data Protection and GDPR compliance service will help you review or prepare policies and procedures to ensure they meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection and Regulation.
Help businesses meet with their corporate governance obligations by undertaking board effectiveness and governance reviews, advising on the Management Information required, relevant responsibilities, structure, and reporting lines.