Services are completely scalable and can be tailored to fit our client’s business needs. The type of compliance support agreements include:
Structured Engagement - This is a suitable option for clients who are looking for a specific, generally more one off, arrangement such as the creation of the business compliance & risk frameworks, reviews, or specific advice.
Retainer Agreement - Giving your business access to expert compliance advice at all times. The scope of the retainer is tailored to meet with the businesses specific requirements. More typically it will include access to compliance professionals, periodic monitoring, reviews and policy and procedure updates
Fiduciary Group Fiduciary Services Compliance Matters Fiduciary Group Annual Filling Insurance Requirements Tailored Services Structured Engagement Retainer Agreement Outsource Service Engagement Data Protection Corporate Governance Training access to e-learning and assessments
We can help you build or improve your compliance framework with
- Thematic Reviews
- Creation of bespoke policies, monitoring programmes and procedures
AML & Financial Crime Prevention
Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing support including:
- Review of AML policies & procedures, including an assessment of their effectiveness/adherence;
- Reviews and audits of client files;
- Review or implementation assistance for client on-boarding procedures;
- Advice on appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls.
Assistance with client screening, to ensure compliance with Sanction legislation